Rohana's Warranty Policy
Rohana Wheels (“Rohana”) warrants that its wheels will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation, maintenance or use of the wheels, including but not limited to, damage caused by road hazards, collisions, or other impacts.
- Damage caused by racing or competition.
- Damage caused by alteration of the wheels, including but not limited to, painting, powder coating, or plating of the wheels.
- Damage caused by exposure to harsh chemicals, including but not limited to, brake dust, road salt, and acid rain.
- Damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures or environmental conditions.
- Scratches or cosmetic damage, including but not limited to, scuffs, scrapes, and nicks.
If a defect covered by this warranty is found, Rohana will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the wheel. The customer is responsible for shipping charges that may occur.
To make a warranty claim, the customer must return the wheel(s) to Rohana along with proof of purchase and a detailed description of the defect. Rohana will not be responsible for any loss or damage in transit. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of their damaged wheel(s) back to Rohana.
This warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy for any defect in Rohana wheels. Rohana makes no other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Rohana shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, whether or not caused by Rohana’s negligence.
Please contact Rohana at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance with a warranty claim.